Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lagu Pilihan 2015

I can still remember the time you were there
When I needed to hold you, feel you
Everytime I ask you to find a new way
You lie a new way
Is it gone, gone, gone, gone, gone

You'll change
You'll never change
You're never never gonna keep your promises x 2

You said you'd change
But I'm afraid
It's something I won't live to see
It's seems so strange
That sometimes fate
Can appear to be so real
And yet turn out to be a fantasy

Same old line, one more time
Say you're gonna be, there for me
Say you'll change, change your ways
Never gonna keep your promises
Same old game ( Ben - You know it doesn't turn me on)
Brand new day (Ben - You're singing that same old song)
No more lies (Ben - If you don't wanna find me gone, gone, gone, gone, gone)




No comments:

Post a Comment