Monday, January 4, 2016

01/16 - the Climb




I can almost see it.That dream I'm dreaming, butThere's a voice inside my head sayingYou'll never reach itEvery step I'm takin'Every move I makeFeels lost with no direction,My faith is shakin'But I, I gotta keep tryin'Gotta keep my head held high


There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna wanna make it moveAlways gonna be an uphill battleSometimes I'm gonna have to loseAin't about how fast I get thereAin't about what's waitin' on the other sideIt's the climb

The struggles I'm facingThe chances I'm takingSometimes might knock me down, butNo I'm not breakingI may not know it, butThese are the moments thatI'm gonna remember most, yeahJust gotta keep goin',And I, I gotta be strongJust keep pushing on, 'cause

There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna wanna make it moveAlways gonna be an uphill battleSometimes I'm gonna have to loseAin't about how fast I get thereAin't about what's waitin' on the other sideIt's the climb

Yeah

There's always gonna be another mountainI'm always gonna wanna make it moveAlways gonna be an uphill battleSomebody's gonna have to loseAin't about how fast I get thereAin't about what's waitin' on the other sideIt's the climb

Yeah, yeah

Keep on movin'Keep climbin'Keep the faith babyIt's all about, it's all aboutThe climbKeep the faith, keep your faith, whoa


No comments:

Post a Comment